Care After Prison (CAP) is a national peer led criminal justice charity supporting people affected by imprisonment, current and former offenders and their families.
We provide the following services; Community Support Scheme, Peer Mentoring & Training, Community Support Post Release & Prison Inreach.
Care After Prison is not permitted to work with those involved in the criminal justice sector for crimes relating to a sexual nature, including:
- those convicted of any nature of a sex offence
- those on remand and awaiting trial for a sex offence
- those on bail for charges of a sexual nature
- those having been charged with a sex offence
- anyone before the courts on sex offences.