Care After Prison (CAP) is a national peer led criminal justice charity supporting people affected by imprisonment, current and former offenders and their families.
We provide 5 services; In Reach to Prisoners, The Community Support Scheme, Peer Mentoring, Support and Training, Post Release Community Support and Family Support. Call our freephone 1800 839 970 to speak to someone or call the office line on 01 478 8882.
Care After Prison is not permitted to work with those involved in the criminal justice sector for crimes relating to a sexual nature, including:
- those convicted of any nature of a sex offence
- those on remand and awaiting trial for a sex offence
- those on bail for charges of a sexual nature
- those having been charged with a sex offence
- anyone before the courts on sex offences.