CAP is a national peer-led criminal justice charity. We receive funding from the Irish Prison Service and the Probation Service, which accounts for 65% of our annual income. The remaining 35% of income, which is vital to keep CAP running, we achieve through fundraising. We are very grateful to those who fund us and to everyone who supports CAP.
CAP’s Financial Statements: