Who is it for?
Those who have come out of prison looking for help to reintegrate back into society.
What we Offer?
- Post Release & Community Support
- Goal Setting & Case Management
- Agreed Care Planning
- Peer Support
- Pre-Sentence Advice & Support
- Advice on disclosing convictions & Garda vetting to educational institutes and employers
- Support with obtaining welfare entitlements
- Housing advice and support
- Help finding & applying to addiction programmes
- Information on your rights and dealing with the press
What to Expect?
Our CVP programme is targeted towards former offenders who need help finding accommodation, gaining an education, preparing for employment, garnering relationship skills, handling addiction and/or coping with conflict. We provide a safe confidential non-judgemental space, dignity & autonomy through a person-centred approach. Skilled & experienced key workers will assist you to resettle and reintegrate back into the community.