We are hiring! Leader Peer Mentoring Project vacancy
Job title: Leader Peer Mentoring Programme (22.5 hours)
Reporting to: Executive Director
Contract: Fixed term contract.
Care After Prison receives funding from the Probation Service to assist in the development and running of a Peer Mentoring project. We are now recruiting a
Leader Peer Mentoring Programme
Key responsibilities include:
– Promote the peer mentoring training programme to those with lived experience of imprisonment
– Work with the Mentor Trainer to develop information and materials for the programme
– Establish sound administrative systems and procedures to promote, recruit, interview and offer training places to interested participants
– Contribute to the identification of learning and development needs of participants
– Network and liaise with a wide range of bodies in the public and voluntary sectors
– Identify and establish placement opportunities for mentors when they have completed their training
-Develop placement support systems and materials
This is a fixed-term contract until 31 December 2018, and may be extended provided the requisite funding has been obtained. Further information can be found if you click on the following link: job specification. We welcome the application of candidates with lived experience of prison.
Please submit your up to date CV and cover letter outlining your skills, experience and motivation in relation to the role by 5pm on Friday 9 February 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org.